SmartFTP allows you to transfer files across the Internet. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. SmartFTP features including SSL (Implicit/Explicit), FXP Support, Multiple connections, Proxy Firewall support, Drag and Drop from Explorer, Remote Directory caching, the ability to resume broken downloads, Background transfers, Passive transfer mode and the ability to perform recursive downloads, and uploads. SmartFTP can be used for: Web site publishing and maintenance; Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files; Share your files with your friends and coworkers; Backups of local or remote files.
What’s New in SmartFTP 6.0:
- Updated user interface. Fluent interface (ribbon). High dpi support.
- Text editor. Spell checker, new quick find & replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Remote browser. Unified search, shared connections.
- Modernization. Rewrite of various features. Removal of legacy code.
- Many other improvements and enhancements
- Fix: Remote Browser: Bookmarks
- Fix: Windows 8.1: Preview pane
- Fix: Preview pane state was not restored
- Fix: Remote Browser: Edit
- Fix: Remote Browser: Double click was broken when the “[x] Use check boxes to select items” option was enabled